Hours of Operation?
Phone: (928) 772-8225
Chantel Pope, Veterinary Assistant
In order to continue to provide the highest quality service utilizing the advanced medical technologies, we request payment at time of service.
For your convenience, we accept the following payment types:
Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Care Credit.
A written estimate of the recommended treatment plan will be given prior to any treatment or hospitalization. We do our very best to accommodate every budget while still providing the highest quality medical care.
We understand unexpected illness or injuries happens. We understand this could mean you might not be financially prepared for the expenses it might incur. Care Credit is a healthcare credit card designed for your pets health and wellness needs. It's a way to pay for the costs of many treatments and procedures and allows you to make convenient monthly payments.
CareCredit healthcare credit card for veterinary care for pets big and small
Whether it's a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn't have to worry about how to get the best medical care for your pet. That’s why we're pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card. CareCredit lets you say "yes" to recommended treatment for your pet immediately, and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
• Approval within minutes
• No Interest when paid in full within promotional period
• Low monthly payments
• No annual fee
It only takes a few minutes!
We are proud to say we have several ways for you to save on your veterinary medical care here at Kachina Animal Hospital! If you are able to take advantage of one of these discounts please let one of our Client Service Representatives know and she'll take care of the rest.
• Senior Citizen Discount (63 or better, ID), 10% Off medical care, prescription medication, and vaccinations (does not include diets or over-the-counter products).
• Military Discount (active or inactive, ID), 10% Off medical care, prescription medication, and vaccinations (does not include diets or over-the-counter products).
• Multiple Pet Discount (bring three pets in on the same visit), 10% Off exam and vaccinations.
• Service Dog Discount (certificate), 10% Off medical care, prescription medication, and vaccinations (does not include diets or over-the-counter products).
• Boarding Discount, 7th night FREE or choose a FREE bath before going home.
For more information please speak to one of our Client Service Representatives, she'll be happy to help!
We are an AAHA-accredited veterinary hospital. That means we hold ourselves to a higher standard. Pets are our passion. And keeping them healthy is our #1 priority. Here, we strive to deliver excellent care for pets. Because your pets deserve nothing less.
Learn more about AAHA accreditation and why our accreditation is important to you and your pet.
We Are Dedicated To Providing The Highest Quality Veterinary Care For Your Furry Friend!
Call us: (928) 772-8225